Welcome to Terra RP
Terrasphere is a roleplay set in the year 2026. Technological advances have made it possible for players to fully immerse themselves in games, letting them experience virtual worlds as though they are really there.
If you enjoy series such as Sword Art Online, .hack, Log Horizon, Fire Emblem, Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, etc, this is the roleplay for you!
In a world of virtual reality gaming, heavy regulation by local authorities ensure the safety of the players by restricting certain harmful aspects of full dive technology. Physical pain, mental trauma, and overexertion were among those deemed hazardous to its users, and their removal from games made full immersion an impossibility - for better or worse.
As the virtual reality consumer base grew sick and tired of the continuous regulation, rumors of an unregulated online game called Terrasphere started to circulate around the internet. According to these rumors, this game possessed none of the limitations imposed on others, providing players with the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in its world. But because Terrasphere was not a commercial product, the only way to access the game was to download the client from a seemingly glitched email sent by a unknown individual.
In response, Virtual Regulation and Safety Authorities around the world warned people not to connect to the game, claiming that it was dangerous. However, many people had already shared the client in secret and began to join the game in droves. When the game was finally outlawed, information and discussion about it started to take root on underground message boards and private networks.
Did you get an email from an unknown sender? Or did someone you know give you a copy of the illusive client?
Storyline Terrasphere's main storyline consists of seasons (1, 2, 3, and so forth). Each season has its own self-contained story, which makes it easy to jump in and involve yourself in the roleplay without knowing the story of previous seasons.
Roleplaying Modes Terrasphere has two modes of roleplaying. Wiki pages discussing specific mechanics will often do so in regards to dice-based threads. Below is an explanation of each mode.
Some of these threads include things such as story events, dungeons, and world boss encounters.
It is recommended for those involved in threads featuring combat to come to an agreement in regards to how fights should progress before initiating any kind of attack.
Rules & Guidelines
- God-modding is not allowed.
- No one-liners or extremely poor grammar.
- No animated gifs in RP posts.
- Threads containing sex scenes or heavy gore must be labelled [18+].
- Create an OOC account when registering.
- Create a sub-account for each character.
- You start with 3 character slots.
- Inactive characters may lose their faceclaims.
- If you are leaving temporarily or permanently, please let your RP partners know.
- Characters may be no younger than 13 years of age.
- Currencies may not be exchanged between characters.
- Cheating and exploitation will result in heavy penalties.
- No real life or 3D faceclaims.
- Be respectful to each other and staff.
- Avoid disruptive behavior in public areas.
- Do not link pornographic material.
- Do not advertise other RP sites.