LFG Aristocracy Reclamation

LFG Aristocracy Reclamation
Discussion in 'Group Finder' started by Asch, Feb 10, 2018.
  1. Asch

Asch

Staff Member
    This is an open recruitment for members of the Aristocracy. Post here if you would like to participate in the event from the Aristocracy's side. It is different than the main event thread so more info will come out for those who are chosen!

2. "A king, huh? Hope you guys need some muscle and that they pay well. Kings usually do. I'm in, if you'll have me."

3. "Certainly an intriguing request. Getting to know some of the other groups in play would only be helpful. I'll go."

4. I will put my name to the job.

5. Megan (post rose transformation) is willing to act for the Aristocracy

6. You will certainly need more than just bronze and brains in this. I have a unique skill set that might prove useful. A man's body can be strong, but their minds and souls can easily be corrupted.

7. ''Doesn't this sound particularly interesting? I would be more than glad to accept this request, should you have me.''

8. I will be more than willing to lend my skills to the Aristocracy.

9. I suppose I'll lend a hand to it, while I disapprove of making enemies, we all have our roles to play

10. Asch

Asch

Staff Member
  11. @Asch
    Sorry, but things are getting busy for me in real life. Will have to withdraw from this!

12. Asch

Asch

Staff Member
    Not a problem! Feel free to rejoin at a later time if you can catch up, but you don't have to!