(Communication) Titanius the Ancient Dissonance | Page 6

(Communication) Titanius the Ancient Dissonance
Discussion in 'In-game Communication' started by Asch, Apr 7, 2018.
  1. img
    Velka

Victory awaits.

2. "Hey, fire girl, i need your help for a combined attack!"

@Nella

3. img
    Nalla

Oh, um-- Yeah, sure! On it!

4. "So, i know you can do cool explosions, but needs a bit of time to cast. I will go and hold the guy in place while you cast it. Do your worst, ya hear me?"

@Nalla

5. img
    Nalla

Got it. Big boom. B-be careful in there... I'm Nalla, by the way!

6. "Heh, i wish i could be careful. I'm at death's door, and the next attack will be my last. And i would very much prefer to die in a big explosion than being eaten by that, so don't ya hold back, hehe!. The name's Blake! I hope we can meet again after this ordeal!

@Nalla

7. img
    Roland

Wait. what? Guys! Stop! The death isn't worth it! It affects you outside the game! I repeat do not kill yourselves to attack! It might kill you in real life! At the very least it might trap you in game!

8. img
    Celestine

@Roland Rutledge

What? I can not do you the hearing, it is too dark in here!

9. img
    Roland

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Anyone willing to die here understand that it might impact your real life in ways I don't quite understand. If it is up to me, we would leave the NPCs here and vacate. They can be revived later.

10. img
    Gwyn ap Herne
    @Kyupin Felnya, we're leaving. We've given enough to these nations, I don't think they need another life. And you lot keep talking about some UI issues cropping, which is new to me after being gone. I want no part in it. I'm gone. Come on, Kitten.

11. img
    EMIL

Well. Hopefully those whom were slaughtered here today will be able to confirm or deny those theories. If they can't, the news surely will. That being said, I too am making my exit. Good luck to you who stay.